As you can see, the luxury Chester Road, Kelsall newbuild development is certainly starting to take shape with the finishing line firmly in site for some of these individually designed houses.
As Osborne & Co continue to make great progress, plots 8 & 9 footings have now been dug and will be slabbed by the end of the week. The footing is a key development of the foundation of the house as it’s implemented below the lowest part of the structure to support the foundation and prevent any settling.
In other development news, plots 1-4 are new fully rendered and glazed. With each property new fully rendered, not only will this add extra protection from various weather elements, rendering also provides additional colour and also stop heat escaping from your house.
Positioned in the popular and very well sought-after location of the beautiful Cheshire countryside backdrop of Kelsall village, each individually designed new house offers…
- Spacious open plan kitchen area with utility room with stunning bi-fold doors overlooking the rear garden
- Four generous sized bedrooms
- Bathroom plus en suite shower room to master bedroom
- Nearby primary and secondary schools within a five-mile radius
- A short stroll to the village centre
- Large driveway, leading to a detached garage
With only 3 properties left remaining for sale, please contact Osborne & Co if you need any further information. For floorplans or more information about this newbuild project, please take a look at our Chester Road, Kelsall portfolio.